AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Mayona Monea


Name: Mayona Monea
Age: 25
Hometown: Macon, GA
Height: 5’5
Weight: 165
Cup: B
Waist: 36
Hips: 34
Shoe: 8
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: African American
Skin color: Brown

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
 A: About 5 years now and yes , I used to watch America’s top model and pretend I was a finalist lol.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.. 
A: I like themed shoots , or anything unique and different . I haven’t touched runways yet but I would love to .

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Also den Millner , 3rd Eye Vision

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: I look for honesty trust and loyalty , great chemistry is also important to me

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Hmm , we could cook something elegant or order and set up a candle lit dinner outside , or go for a walk somewhere with a waterfall I love nature .

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: Top chef

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Chris brown

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: I would be a lion . I’m a Leo by nature that animals fits me to a t

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: Work harder , and  will not be scared to take opportunities
---

Twitter: @MayonaMonea 
Snapchat: maymonea
IG: @MayonaMonea

Comments