AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Diamond Qing


Name: Diamond Qing
Hometown: Harlem
Height: 5’6"
Weight: 123 lbs
Cup: A
Waist: 22"
Hips: 30"
Shoe: 8 1/2
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Guyanese & Asian
Skin color: Brown

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I’ve been modeling since I was 11 years old. It has been something I always wanted to do. My mom is a model, so I grew up watching her on the runway & I sat behind the scenes at her shoots. I’ve just always been very confident , & seeing my mom kill it, made me want to go just as hard.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I prefer urban shoots, sexy shoots. I’m very comfortable in my sexuality & my sex appeal just comes natural. I’ve don’t runway, every year since my 12th Birthday. I’ve walked for Harlem Week fashion shows, grants tomb fashion shows, designers such as Classic Royalty & Her Game 2. I’ve been in 2 music videos.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Michael V (MVEUS) is one of my favorite photographers. I’ve also worked with Bravo & Ajani.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A:Some one that is caring, honest, loyal, has great humor & communication skills & is outgoing.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Simple - a date night. Out to a nice dinner, or museum. A picnic. A nice night indoors just enjoying each other’s company.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: Bad Girl Club before it was cancelled.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: I honestly don’t have one.

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: A lioness. Shes fearless, loyal & she holds down her king. Also, I’m a Leo. So I’m every bit of a lioness.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: Focus on me & bettering my craft. I spent a lot of time last year worrying about others & slacking. This year is all about me & perfecting my craft. Networking & Branding. Trying to get myself to the next level.

--

IG: @Diamond_Qing
Snapchat: DiamondQing
Facebook: Diamond Crafton

Comments