AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Arwen Stover


Name: Arwen M Stover
Age: 19
Hometown: Harrisonburg, VA
Weight: 115
Waist: 24"
Hips: 38"
Shoe: 9
Eye color: Green
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: White

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I’ve always dreamed of acting, but modeling became a more accessible way to get in the industry. I began my professional journey my freshman year of highschool. since being in this career I have fallen in love with it. I’m really happy I jumped in the modeling work and didn’t wait for a chance to act :) 

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I pretty much do it all! I tend to stick to “commercial” and “artistic nude”. those are the areas I excel in. I’ve done several fashion weeks and too many runways to count honestly. I’m grateful each time I get to step out on the runway. I’ve done a few music videos. I love music so I jump for the opportunity when I get it. 

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Due to modeling for so long I’ve worked with entirely too many to count. I have built some of the best relationships with a few though. S/o to Charles Long (@charleslongphotography2.0) Vincent Fernandez (@rawstudio_va) 

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: My favorite tv show is constantly changing but one of my favorites of all time is The 100. I dream of acting in a show similar so I’m sure that’s why I cling to it. 

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: I have entirely too many favorite artist to even name top five. but my “most listened to” would be Burna Boy and Billy Joel. I know a crazy pairing but that’s my happy music lol 

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: I've always compared myself to an ostrich. they fit me the best lol. if you ever get bored watch a ostrich facts video on youtube. 

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: 2023 I’m planning to take my career in print to a different level. ‘22 was spent with focus on runway, since my normal focus is on print. I’ve realized this year that print is where my passion is. so I want to really focus on that drive




---

LinkTree: Arwen Stover

Comments