AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - K. Cole


Name: K.Cole
Hometown: Nashville, TN
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 165
Cup: 34C
Waist: 31"
Hips: 41"
Shoe: 7.5
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Black
Skin color: Yellow

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A:  Two Years

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A:  I'm open to all genres of photoshoots and yes I have walked in several fashion shows.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Secure Ent Photography & Priceless Photography

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: My S/o gotta be able to match or exceed my grind

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: I like going out to dinner but If I can get a good nights sleep I would consider that very romantic. 

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: The Matrix

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Me!....K.Cole

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: A Pink Pony because it reminds me of my childhood playing house.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: This is a hard one because I've done so much in 2020 to the point I really wouldn't like to do anything different but all I can say is I will take those things and make them better. 

---

Facebook: K.Cole Music

Comments