AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Ashley Dash Marie





Name: Ashley Dash Marie
Age: 21
Hometown: Norfolk,Va
Height: 5'5
Weight: 105
Shoe: 7
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Black, White, Mexican
Skin color: Tanned


Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do? 
A: I've been modeling professionally for 3 years, its something i always dreamed of doing.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I don't really have a preference I'm open to all styles of modeling, i am a true print model. I don't normally do runway modeling because of my height but i do videos, acting comedy skits and music videos etc.
 
Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I have shot with some of the Greats, Marcus Hyde, Torrance Saunders, Ricky Godette just to name a few.
 
Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A: I look for Honesty, Loyalty, Humor, Stability, cleanliness and Maturity.
 
Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: A romantic evening to me would be a nice dinner on the beach with a table set up with candles , on a nice clear water beach, palm trees, tropical breeze, the sun setting, as we eat fresh lobster, and sip aged white wine, cheesecake for desert, then maybe a nice hot oil massage when its time to sleep ;) 
 
Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?
A: I would have to say once i was on a date, and we had this spinach salad,.. which had a lot of spices and for about 5 minutes i had a piece of pepper stuck in my teeth, while engaging in conversation, my date just laughed and it took me forever to figure out what he was laughing about lol
 
Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
A: I have a lot of great things that happen to me i don't think i can say just one,.. so giving birth to my son, graduating college at the age of 21, having my modeling career and fan base at its peak and being able to practice my talent.. lol yes I'm so blessed !
 
Q: Who is your favorite male r&b artist?
A: Tank and Chris Brown
 
Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: I see myself still working still grinding and remaining blessed !  I want to be doing 5 times as better than i am doing now ! progression is KEY ! 

Comments