AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Lia Jordan


Name: Lia Jordan
Age: 28
Hometown: Portsmouth, VA
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 180
Cup: DD
Waist: 29"
Hips: 46"
Shoe: 8
Eye color: Brown 
Ethnicity: Black
Skin color: Brown

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: 1 year and yes

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: Sexy and fun. I haven’t done runway yet but it’s coming soon. Yes I do videos all the time I'm a video vixen.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I have shot with a bunch of photographers in the 757 area

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: Qualities I look for are fun, loyal, fine, and ambitious 

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Ideal romantic evening would be a picnic on the beach with some tequila.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: My favorite tv show is 90 day fiancé.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: My favorite music artist is chief Keef.

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: I would be a cat, they are very sacred, fun, and smart. 

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: This year I’m going to go harder and make more money. 





---

Facebook: Lia Jordan

Comments