AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Una



Name: Una Nedeljov
Age: 26
Hometown: Pancevo, Serbia
Height: 5”6
Weight: 135”
Cup: B
Waist: 25”
Hips: 40”
Shoe: 8
Eye color: Gray
Ethnicity: Serbian
Skin color: Pale/Tan depending on the day lol

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I’ve been modeling full-time for 3 1/2 years now, it’s something that organically fell into my lap.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I love beauty shots as of the last year I love being able to create art with only facial expressions! But I definitely get booked for more glamour shoots including music videos and I have done three runways.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: @shotbysham, @photobyjam, @ohrangutang, @jjames.ent etc

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: A gentleman , manners , considerate,  a all around “good” guy.

Q: What is your idea of romantic evening? Details
A: Hmmmm maybe him remembering something I mentioned i wanted to do and surprising me by doing it . Even if it’s Small, it’s the little things that matter .

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: I don’t really have a favorite one but I recently started watching “you “ and I loved it!

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Nicki Minaj , American. Jelena Karleusa,Serbian.

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: I would be a dolphin I find the sea so intriguing.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: Absolutely nothing, everything I have done has either been a success or a amazing lesson towards the next step.

---

Twitter: @thenumerauna
Snapchat: only1una
IG: @thenumerauna

Comments