AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Kayla Whitney


Name: Kayla Raeanne Whitney
Age: 20
Hometown: New Haven, CT
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 100
Cup: 34 A
Waist: 20"
Shoe: 7
Eye color: brown
Ethnicity: Jamaican, Native American
Skin color: Brown

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do? 
A: I've been modeling for about 7 months now and honestly it's not something I've always wanted to do, I want to write and produce my own tv show, make a record, all big dreams for a little girl. But the modeling lets me be the creative, eccentric, beautiful butterfly that I was born to be.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.. 
A: I prefer creative shoots; shoots that are expressive and weird but you can't help but look haha. So far I've done some pretty basic shoots and videos, wouldn't categorize them as self expressive but the photographer captures me very well all the time. I'm very open to runway along with all aspects of modeling!

Q: What photographers have you worked with? 
A: I've worked with three photographers; Nuriegn, Mike Boyce, and Jane Americana who was just published in glamour two weeks ago ! (That was a shout out lol)

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other? 
A: Substance and purpose is a start. Personality and charisma is an add on, I want someone like me I guess. I'm not afraid to put people in their place so I'd need someone to correct me if I'm acting up haha

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details.. 
A: I think it would be so cool if someone got the whole movie their for just myself and my date..I think that would be so sweet I'd be just waiting to go home !

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: Right now it's The Mick on Fox but my all time favorite is The Walking Dead

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: This question is always the hardest one; kid cud I will always be A favorite.

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why? 
A: If I was an animal I think I would be a Lion because I'm a Leo, they've always been my favorite animal. I'm loving but I'm strong, loyal and fierce.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: Stop focusing on the past and the negative! Live and let love! Be the best person I can be without being hard or insecure. Just really simply be a better me.

---

IG: @Yahwrae
Twitter: @KaylaIsBlack
SC: raeannenon


Comments