AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Brittany Ruis



Name: Brittany Ruis
Age: 24
Hometown: Grand Rapids, MI
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 135
Cup: 32 DDD
Waist: 24"
Hips: 38"
Shoe: 8.5
Eye color: Blue
Ethnicity: Dutch/German
Skin color: White

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I've been modeling for about a year now. It is not my career, just something that I like doing for now! I am a full time student at Arizona State. After I graduate, I will continue doing shoots, but I want to start my own dog rescue organization.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I enjoy the shoots that are not all about being sexually suggestive. (don't get me wrong, I do those too!) but I like an artistic meaning or theme behind the photos.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Local Arizona Photographers.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: Loyalty, Kindness, Passion in what they do, treating people (especially me) with respect.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: I'm not sure if it counts as romantic, but I'd love to just stay in and watch a movie, order a pizza, drink a couple glasses of wine, and cuddle with my man and my dog, Wrigley.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: Archer

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: The Beatles

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: I would be a dog because everything is done for them, and all they dog is sleep and be loved all day!

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: I will be a more optimistic person. 2016 was a turning point year for me. I had many issues that I needed to sort through, and it took a lot of work. I am glad to say that I have made it through that bad time and I am as happy as ever!

---

IG: @britt_ru
Snapchat: Britnic120

Comments