AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - LeLe Lux





Name: LeLe Lux
Age: 24
Hometown: Birmingham AL
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 180
Cup: C
Waist: 28
Hips: 46
Shoe: 11
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Black-White-Puerto Rican
Skin color: Tan
Links: @iamlelelux [IG] ; @lelelux00 [Twitter]

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I've been modeling for the past 5 years. This is something I've dreamed of doing ever since I was a little girl. I grew up watching Melissa Ford be a video vixen and later turned into an entrepreneur and I was convinced I wanted to do something along the same lines

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.
A: I love glamour and Promo shoots. Being able to show off merchandise and look sexy for a brand I feel is successful or is going to be successful it makes me feel good knowing that I was apart of it. Runway was actually my first event I ever did. I had to audition to be chosen to
Walk and it really taught me a lot. I did so well the producers of the show extended an offer for me to walk in their next show a couple months later. I've been in over 10 videos for local artist around the city. My main focus going into 2015 would to be in a mainstream video (Jeezy, YMCMB etc) ;)

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: My primary photographer here in Nashville is Tavell Brown (@brownphotograph) he is awesome! He has truly watch me develop my craft and has assisted me in being published multiple times.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A: I love a hard working and family oriented man. Someone who has goals and isn't sitting around waiting for things to happen. I like someone who is funny and can balance out my hectic lifestyle.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: a romantic evening for me would be to come home to a candlelit dinner cooked by my man Followed by a hot bath ran and nice massage. I love being pampered.

Q: What is your favorite TV show?
A: Scandal! Hands down

Q: If you could have any "super powers" what would it be? Why?
A: Read people's mind because people hardly ever express what they are truly thinking 

Q: Who is your favorite music artist (any genre) ?
A: Young Jeezy

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 3 years?
A: I would love to be signed to a major modeling Agency. I'm currently going back to college for my nursing degree so I see myself working in my field :)

Comments