AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Bella Amore



Name: Martikia "Bella Amore" Brown
Age: 29
Hometown: Selma, Alabama
Height: 4'11
Weight: 120 lbs.
Cup: D
Waist: 25
Hips: 32
Shoe: 5.5
Eye color: brown (wear sterling grey contacts)
Ethnicity: African American
Skin color: Black

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I have been modeling for about 5 years on and off. I always wanted to model and act since a young age.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I prefer editorial and fashion shoots, yes I participated in Los Angeles Fashion Week and a few local runway shows.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I've worked with Josh James and Flavio both out of Los Angeles.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: Someone who is loyal, knows how to treat me and truly love me for me.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening?
A: My idea of a romantic night would be dinner and a night out; I love to have fun and enjoy myself rather it's the bar or an arcade.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: Martin

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: I have more than one but overall Mulatto is definitely my favorite artist at the moment

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: Lioness, I'll be the queen of the jungle

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: I will stay focus and take every successful opportunity that comes my way!

--

Facebook: @Bella Amore
IG: @thebellaamore 

Comments