AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Dymond


Name: Dymond
Age: 23
Hometown: Richmond, Virginia
Height: 5’6"
Weight: 109lbs
Cup: 32B
Waist: 24.5"
Hips: 33.5"
Shoes: 6.5-7
Eye color: Dark brown
Ethnicity: Black
Skin color: Light skin

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I’ve been modeling since I was about 6, I started off doing pageants and runway events for Walmart, Target and JC Penny

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.. 
A: I prefer outdoor shoots so that I can get a feel of my location, in my opinion I create better poses and it’s more original to me. I’ve done runways & videos, I recently did a video and LA FASHION WEEK.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I’ve worked with local photographers but I’ve traveled ; in my hometown I’ve worked with @theshayneand @niqko @mr.panhandle @jeet.jeet . I’ve worked with photographers in LA/ MIAMI/VIRGINIA BEACH/ wynwood area/  NY

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: personally I go deep with astrology so I look at zodiac signs. I am a fire sign, an Aries which we tend to be very dominant. All I seek for a someone is constantly ready to evolve. I am very passionate and down to earth so I look for that in my spouse. I also look for the spiritual and mental sides in someone.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? 
A: I typically don’t ask for anything but time. Even a picnic is romantic, my ideal romantic evening is hard to explain because I just want someone to take their time and not rushing so it sounds corny and very fairy-tale but maybe a note left out with a outfit telling me to be ready and how to have my hair and makeup and then taken to an amazing restaurant with a live jazz band or something.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: The resident

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: I would have to say I like music that calms my soul so Jhene aiko, summer Walker, H.E.R, I even love rod wave.

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: Elephant, elephants have been my favorite animal since I was a baby. Elephants are so big on the outside but so soft on the inside. They have the largest brains and they actually are really smart. People underestimate elephants just like they underestimate me

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: This year I will stop procrastinating because I think that it’s not perfect timing. This time I will give 100% of my faith to my God because I always seem to believe but not fully commit





-----

Twitter: @adoseofdym
Facebook: Dymond Allen
Snapchat: @goldsteezee

Comments