AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Kayla Bae


Name: Kayla Bae
Age: 21
Hometown: Saint Louis, MO
Height: 5’10"
Weight: 165
Cup: D
Waist: 30"
Shoe: 12
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: African-American
Skin Color: Brown

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I’ve been modeling professionally for less than a year. (Im just getting started)

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I prefer to do themed shoots, i havent done runway or videos yet but im just getting started!

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Just my photographer so far, IG: dlucasphotography

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: My significant other has to be loyal, ambitious and goal driven like myself.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: My idea of a romantic evening is just being in the company of someone you really like or love & spending quality time together. Maybe with some candles, rose pedals and wine to top it off!

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: Any show on the ID channel lol

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: My favorite music artist is myself & Tink

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: A wolf because they are very intelligent. They also convey strength & courage.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: This year i will not pass up any opportunities and i will invest in my music as well as my modeling career. This year i wont let fear hold me back from anything.


---

IG: @_1kaylabae
Twitter: @__theeoriginal
Snapchat: kaebae15

Comments