AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Eonnah


Name: Eonnah Mckenzie
Age: 24
Hometown: Willingboro, NJ
Height: 5’7"
Weight: 124lbs
Cup: A
Waist: 27"
Hips: 29.5"
Shoe: 8
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: African American 
Skin color: Brown

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I’ve been modeling for about a year or two now. I started as a fashion merchandising major and was asked to model in a show and enjoyed it so much I began to pursue it. I look at modeling as another form of art and expression . I started with professional dancing techniques, fashion merchandising, modeling, and then acting. 

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I prefer commercial or editorial style shoots. If I wasn’t so short I would definitely aim to do more runway. I’ve done runway modeling for AdiasxKicks USA and Hair Fashion Week in Jersey City.  

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Some photoshoots I’ve shot on my own. A few are @cjimages @germanvaquezphoto @therealallenn @desiblues
 
Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: Qualities I look for in a significant other is communication is top priority. Someone with goals and ambitions. Qualities such as smart, nice smile, funny, outgoing, loyal, classy and  vulnerable . 
 
Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: A romantic evening for me is having an exquisite dinner with wine at a beach or cozy rooftop restaurant. Then a late night walk in the summer breeze, perfect.  
 
Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: Friends, Family Guy or Chopped
 
Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Beyonce, Party Next Door, Chris Brown, and Lucky Daye are probably listened to the most. 

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: If I could be an animal I  would be a swan. So that I could do a little flying and swim in the water all day. A beautiful peaceful creature just like me. 

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: This year I am focused on building my foundation so that I can retire early. My goal every year is to go even harder than the year before. Learning from my mistakes and applying those lessons learned to form better habits.  

--


IG: oh.heysliim
Youtube: Eonnah Lynae 
Twitter: Mascarandcurlss 
Tiktok: EonnahM 
Pintrest: Eonnah M 
Food Blog: www.Areyouhungryet.com

Comments