AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Victoria White


Name: Victoria White
Age: 32
Hometown: Louisville, Kentucky
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 135
Cup: 36C
Waist: 28"
Shoe: 7
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Indian/African American
Skin color: Yellow

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do? 
A: All my life and this was something that I definitely wanted to do

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I'm an American musician. I've worked with various photograph for sale over the United States

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: Free spirited  person who enjoys having fun and live life to the fullest

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: My general idea of a romantic date to definitely after 5 clothing stop jazz music flowers expensive restaurant and cozy settings a bottle of champagne what's some good bud

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: I don't watch TV really because I'm into music

Q: Who is your favorite music artist? 
A: I love all genres of music definitely Beyonce Nicki Minaj Jay-Z Little Kim Remy Ma Nas 50 Cent the list goes on

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: A kitty cat it's obvious why

Q: What will you do different this year than last year? 
A: Be bolder more courageous

--

Comments