AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Ms Kitty


Name: Ms Kitty
Age: 28
Hometown: Houston, TX
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 188
Cup: D
Waist: 33"
Hips: 45"
Shoe: 9 or 7 depends if it's a heel or tennis shoe
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Black
Skin color: Brown

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I  Have been modelling since I was 18 years old and it was always something that I wanted to try I never knew that I would continue to do it for so long.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I like sexy shoots a lot of times because I really appreciate a woman's body but I also like fashion things because I went to school for fashion in Houston Texas but I never finished but I've always had a love for it. I've never done a runway show but I do have one coming up in April.

Q: What photographers have you worked with? 
A: I work with Ron J Photography, Director Gawd,  Keith Snead, 2020 Photography, Curve Magazine.. There so many to name.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other? 
A: I look for someone to have fun to be real with me because I'm going to be 100 with you I'm not a perfect person I don't expect a perfect person I just want to real motherfucker. And I want you to want me bad always in forever or I don't want it.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: I can Have a simple Movie night  and ur movie Room or something but a girl do  Like nice things so take me somewhere nice and I love surprises.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: I am not a big TV person.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist? 
A: KenTheMan and Megan Thee Stallion

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: A cat, because a cat live by their own rules.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: Focus on me and my business.

---




Comments