AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Mz Kitti




Name: Mz Kitti
Age: Old Enough
Hometown: Charlottesville, VA
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 140 lbs
Cup: 36 B
Waist: 29
Hips: 40
Shoe: 7.5
Ethnicity: Afro-American

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: Ive been modeling for 2 yrs it always something ive been wanting to do.. I love taking pics!!

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I prefer to lingerie/glamour modeling but I'm open to mostly anything.. never been on the runway..and no videos yet! (working on it)

Q: Do you consider yourself "naughty" or "nice"? Why?
A: I consider myself both..mz.kitti is my naughty..but I'm the sweetest person ever..lol

Q: Every girl has a fantasy.. What's yours?
A: My only fantasy is to make money..and have my own cosmetic line of eyeshadow.

Q: If you had the power to change anything in the world.. What would u change?
A: I wouldnt change anything because everything we do is a lesson.

Q: What aspects or qualities do you look for in a man?
A: Hmmm...what do I look for man, he definetly has to have swagg, dress well and be respectful.

Q: Are you big on sports? What's ur favorite NBA/NFL team or favorite athlete?
A: Yes I love sports..#Teamcowboys and # teamceltics..

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: In the  next 5 yrs I see myself have my own business up and running


Xoxo ,kitti

Comments