AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Kodie






Name: KodieMcKoy / K.McKoy
Age: 20
Hometown: Dc / VA
Height: 5'7
Weight: 120
Cup: 32B
Waist: 26
Hips: 26
Shoe: 8 1/2
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: African American
Skin color: Brown

Q & A's..

Q: What was your first modeling gig and how was the experience?
A: My first modeling gig was a clothing line called "FTPBTP" in MacArthur mall . It was awesome and I had my post up in front of the store . Shoutout To Drake Roberts and John .

Q: What's the atmosphere like at a photoshoot, compared to doing runway or videos?
A: The atmosphere is like being real involve , doing what you love , showing fashion and beauty off .

Q: List photographers you've worked with.
A: Drake Roberts , Eric B. , Drew the Artist , Ty P. , Issa Bolden , Jubert and Dawnita Xamilia .

Q: How do you approach the stereotypes that society places on models?
A: I try to pay it no mind. There's different models that do different work and I respect that same goes for photographers. I respect everyone one hustle .

Q: How has your career affected your relationships?
A: Dating wise , I don't think so . Friend wise , I think some envy me and some support me . Family wise , I get 100% of support .

Q: What qualities do you look for in a man when it comes to dating?
A: Loyal , respectful , hunny , handsome and swagger .

Q: What's your idea of a romantic evening?
A: Just the two of us at home with Home cooked meal , flowers on the table then after watch movies till we fall asleep .

Q: Would you consider this permanent or is it more of a stepping stone?
A: I would love modeling to be my career . I ove fashion taking pictures , meeting new people and traveling .

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: In Vogue Magazines .

Links: twitter.com/kodiemckoy
Contact: jonesrobyn37@yahoo.com

Comments