AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - MinaJeRoz



Name: MinaJeRoz
Age: 24
Hometown: Hampton
Height: 5'4
Weight: 125
Cup: 34C
Waist: 24
Hips: 38
Shoe:8
Eye color: Dark brown
Ethnicity:African American
Skin color: Light brown

Q & A's..

Q: What was your first modeling gig and how was the experience?
A: My first modeling gig was on the beach in December on a frigid cold day...I was freezing but I got through the shoot and the pics turned out amazing!!


Q: What's the atmosphere like at a photoshoot, compared to doing runway or videos?
A: The atmosphere at a photo shoot is a complete acting experience...where the model is the actress and the backdrop is her movie..(lol) Runway/Videos have way more energy involved which can be a challenging distraction for any model....but thats why I love my job!!


Q: List photographers you've worked w
A: Robert Ayudlett, Darryl B, Ben Callahan, Chance Green, Ronnie Bertha, Joe Addison, Lee McDowell, R&R Photography

Q: Who is your role model and why?
A: My role model is Michelle Obama...beside every great man is a great women!!

Q: If you could spend one night with anybody you wanted to (celebrity or not) who would it be and why?
A: President Obama....I would have soo many questions???

Q: How has your career affected your relationships?
A: I am fortunate to have a wonderful significant other who supports my career to the fullest:)

Q: What qualities do you look for in a man when it comes to dating?
A: HONESTY /  AMBITION /  SUPPORTIVE /

Q: If you could travel anywhere on earth.. Where would you go? Why?
A: AFRICA....WHY not trace back our roots...

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: In the next 5 years I see myself signed to a major company or brand as the nation's leading promo model...and of course a household name throughout the world...SUCCESS SUCCESS SUCCESS

LINKS: www.itsmyurls.com/minajeroz (THIS WEBSITE HAS ALL THE LINKS TO MY SOCIAL NETWORKS)
CONTACT: bookminajeroz@gmail.com

Comments