AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Artist Spotlight - "Iyadonna"


Artist: Iyadonna
Age: 29
Hometown: Boston MA
Genre: Hip Hop/Rap/R&B
Mixtapes/Albums: I'm Young America Vol 1 & 2, Free Agency, Occupy The Industry, SheMixes (Melnea Cass Project (LP) coming in October 12')
Latest Project: Occupy The Industry, Feature on Converse Open Gym Mixtape, SheMixes Mixtape
Links: iTunes music , YouTube , ReverbNation , Twitter , Facebook
Email: Iyadonna1@gmail.com

---

Q: Briefly describe your life growing up.
A. My life growing up always included music in some way. I was involved with a hip hop group in my teenage years and always continued to stay involved in the arts throughout my life.

Q:  How long have you been doing music?
A. I have been performing music since I was in high school. I have been writing songs and lyrics since I was nine.

Q: What artists have you collaborated with?
A. I have collaborated with Fatman Scoop on a remix to my song "Be Myself" available on iTunes. Also, Reks, Dutch Rebelle, Lady Luck, E's Clinton Sparks, Reggie Hills, Akrobatic, and more.

Q: What producers have you worked with?
A. I have worked with Best Kept Secret, Inkomplete Beats, Axetrumentals, Pat G, J Cardim, Hott Scott Music, Slap J, Clinton Sparks, and more.

Q: Scale from 1-10.. What would you rate your stage performance?
A. 11. My stage performances are always intense and incredible. I give 1000% at all times.

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A. In the next 5 years I will own my own internet radio company. I plan on owning my own studio and have at least two successful albums in my catalogue. I would also like to get into real estate, buying & selling property. I love the idea of script writing and would be looking to expand and create in that area as well.

Q: Do you think your career in the industry will be long term?
A. My career will definitely be long term considering I have a degree in communications and can go many directions with it. If I decide I want my personal career in the industry to be long term I believe it will, however, I am definitely looking to expand outside of that area while still staying close to the arts.

Q: If you weren't so deeply involved with music.. What do you think you would be doing besides music?
A. I have always been into criminal justice and would have went to law school if I wasn't doing music. I may have also gotten into real estate, seeing as I used to be a loan officer and enjoyed that very much.    

Comments