AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Artist Spotlight - "Major B"

Artist: Major B
Age: 18
Hometown: Coventry, United Kingdom
Genre: Hip-hop, R&B, Grime
Mixtapes/Albums: 6 mixtapes
Latest Project: "Together We Stand"
Links: http://www.soundcloud.com/major-b
Email: nytric-b@live.co.uk

Q: Briefly describe your life growing up
A: Major B is regarded as the one of the next artists to emerge from the underground to the mainstream. Hailing from Coventry, UK. Major B recognized his talents for getting behind a microphone at an early age; after establishing his lyrical content along with heavy punch-lines and a complex delivery pattern Major B started the club circuit performing at local clubs and bars around Coventry, Major felt it was time to show his fans exactly what he was about, by producing and recording club banger, "When I Come Through" which was rave reviews with many mainstream tastemakers & dj's and one of the songs which made Major knows after performing at Belgrade Theatre. In Early 2010 Major decided he wanted to take a new approach and create a new sound than that of his last single likes of Sneakbo, Sway & Wretch32 developed a sound that was exactly what Major was looking for, however being the artist that major is.

Q:  How long have you been doing music?
A: I have been doing music since 2008.

Q: What artists have you collaborated with?
A: I have worked with an artist called Fumin, the one who was in Lethal Bizzle's "Pow" song.

Q: What producers have you worked with?
A: I have worked with a producer called glitch who produced for Skepta Sneakbo and Marvell Crew.

Q: Scale from 1-10.. What would you rate your stage performance?
A: About 5. I love perfoming live and I have perfomed on the same stage with Imperial Squid and Ghetts "Ghetto" which makes my music profile good and I have perfomed at places like Belgrade Theatre, Ricoh Arena, and in clubs as well.

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: It will mean a lot if I can be the next big thing in england and have my own record label

Q: Do you think your career in the industry will be long term?
A: Yes, I think it will be long term.

Q: If you weren't so deeply involved with music.. What do you think you would be doing besides music.
A: I would be going shcool and carrying on with my education.

Comments