AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Kay' Ramel




Name: Kay' Ramel 
Age: 22
Hometown: Cairo, IL
Height: 5'8
Weight: 165
Cup: 36 C
Waist: 28
Hips: 46
Shoe: 8.5
Eye color: Hazel
Ethnicity: Native American, African American
Skin color: Caramel Brown

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling?
A: And was this something you've always wanted to do? I've been modeling for about a year and a half now. I've always wanted to model, I just never knew exactly how to get into it.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I prefer on location shoots rather than the studio. Glamour/Swimwear. I don't do runway but I have been in a few videos. 4 to be exact.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: There's a lot; Chance Green, Tony, Ben Callahan, and my fav J.W. just to name a few.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A: He has to have goals, not lazy, i prefer no kids or wife! And he has to make me laugh.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Being near a beach, enjoying a meal while talking and laughing for hours, throwing a surprise in there. I love surprises.

Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?
A: Passing out in a club and having my manager carry me home. I will never get that tore up again in public lol.

Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
A: Getting accepted to my University.

Q: Who is your favorite male r&b artist?
A: R.Kelly forever and always

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: Owning a high end real estate business, gaining more power, money and respect over the years.

--

Links: @Exotiq_Punanii
Email: Unique122006@yahoo.com

Comments