AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Myia

 
 
 
 
 

Name: Myia
Age: 22

Hometown: Jersey City, NJ
Height: 5'6
Weight: 167
Cup: 38DD
Waist: 30
Hips: 52
Shoe: 9
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: African American / Black
Skin color: Chocolate


Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I've been seriously modeling for the past four months. I've been modeling as a hobby since 2010.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I enjoy all types of photoshoots, but prefer to do eye candy because it gives me a chance to embrace my curves! I did a few videos one with Jim jones. That was in 2010. I haven't done any runway, I would like to once I get it out my head that I'm too bottom heavy for it lol.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Star Gallardo of candygirlz,Lorenzo Pickett and Jorgey O

Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A:I love a man that's passionate, understanding and honest. Someone with goals and the determination to get where he desires. Someone who can make me lose my breath just by kissing me. A man, man who puts his family over everything. Someone who is sensitive yet strong.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: My idea of a romantic evening starts off by the guy ringing my bell. Don't call me or beep the horn to come out. Lol I'm not the average female. I like interactive dates. I don't want to go to the movies or out to eat I want to go bowling, gun range or race driving. Weird right? I know. I'm the type of person you who like to do wild and crazy things. I don't like flowers lol but I love edible arrangements.

Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?
A: I was at the park exercising and fan pass a group of guys. I looked down for a minute and ran into a tree. I was so embarrassed and they laughed. One came and helped me up though. 

Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
A: Hands down the birth of my daughter. She has taught me so much in these 2 years. She's the light at the end of the tunnel. She's smart she's everything. All I do is for her.

Q: Who is your favorite male r&b artist?
A: Trey songsz ! Whoa that man is fine  

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: Hopefully having my masters in sociology. On every magazine cover page you can think of from vogue to kings magazine.

Comments

  1. keep up the good work Myia, I see you out here working, wish you the best & keep kicking up til you get to the top #ShowLoveGetLove #NoDaysOff -DjMidnite

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment