AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Shay Brown

Name: Shay Brown
Age: 19
Hometown: Los Angeles, CA
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 117
Cup: 34
Waist: 23
Hips: 29
Shoe: 8
Eye color: Hazel
Ethnicity: African American
Skin color: Dark bronze, golden brown


Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: Been modeling for about 6 months. Yes, I always wanted to try and see if I could do it.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I prefer one-on-one, very intimate shoots. I am kind of shy. Yes, I have done plenty of videos.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I've worked with Hasan of Facet studio, Will Murray, and Chris Clark. 

Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A: In a man I look 4 someone who is mature, kind, understanding, and genuine. 

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: A romantic evening could be anything from an elegant date night, to you and your mate watching movies at home cuddling. 

Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?
A: The most embarrassing that that's happened to me would have to be when I got really drunk and puked all over a guy. 

Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
A: The best thing that ever happened to me? I don't think it's happened yet

Q: Who is your favorite male r&b artist?
A: My fav R&B artist are tied, Trey Songz and Chris Brown. 

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: The next 5 years I see myself owning my own business, doing bigger and better things with modeling, and just enjoying life to the fullest.

 

Comments