AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Kajmiere


Name: Kajmiere
Age: 37
Hometown: Hampton 
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 156
Cup: 34C
Waist: 29
Hips: 39
Shoe: 11
Eye color: brown
Ethnicity: African American 
Skin color: light skin (butter toffee)

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I have been modeling for about 5 years with a year break. I wanted to be a model as a girl but never had the confidence. But I was encouraged about 6years ago and finally took that first step and have fallen in love with the art! 

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I prefer motion/ video shooting! I want to act a little and motion shooting allows me to practice that skill! The runway is my passion and I have been in several shows an recently did the Jazz festival Fashion show! 

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I have worked with several photographers including Ben Callahan, Ricky Godette, Monroe Brock, Art Gideon, Keith    Hyde, Troy, Tony Wilson, Darryl B, Zac, just to name a few! Those of you I left out please don't take offense these are the ones I worked with an have albums for! Love you all though! 

Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A: I look for honesty, loyalty, creative, productive, family oriented, mature but have a young heart and old soul! 

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: I am a simple woman. I love flowers, walks, dinner and/or a movie. I would love to be surprised with any or all of these things! And I am a fan of public display! So even a simple post on my wall, holding hands or a kiss on the cheek is a big turn on as well! 

Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?
A: I am not that easily embarrassed! I will laugh at myself in a second! But in middle school I tried to sneak into class and sit before I was noticed but when I did my chair broke into several pieces and it was very loud causing kids from other classes to come and see me sprawled out!

Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
A: I would always say my two girls! Without them I would not be as driven and I would not have come as far as I have! They are my energy source and my lifelines.

Q: Who is your favorite male r&b artist?
A: Well, I love so many of them! But mellow music like Corinne Bailey Ray, Eryka Badu and India Arie are what I could listen to while working out, getting ready for work, cooking, cleaning etc.

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: In five years I expect to have done several modeling jobs in New York and be happily married and working on becoming an modeling agent or manager on the side! 

**I would like to let you audience know how to get in contact with me! ** 
I am on:
Twitter: @KnDas1
Facebook Fan Page: @Kajmiere
Instagram: @Kajmiere/legz4dayz
Model Mayhem: @Kajmiere
And I have a Model Vignette: "Vanity Vignette-Kajmiere Kaj L J's Motion Editorial"

Comments