AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - "Robyn"





 
Name: Robyn Griffin
Age: 27
Hometown: Chesapeake, VA
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 117
Cup: 32
Waist: 26
Hips: 37 1/2
Shoe: 9
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: African American
Skin color: Brown
 
Q & A's...

Q: How long have you been modeling?
And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I've been modeling since late 2009.  I was in a few shows while I attended Hampton University but once I did my first show since being out of school, I knew it was something I loved.  I love the feeling I get when I'm on the runway.  It's an adrenaline rush.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain. 
A: I like to do all kinds of shoots.  From simple to couture/high fashion.  I like to do different types of shoots to show my versatility.  I have done many runway shows but no video...yet. ;)

Q: What photographers have you worked with? 
A: I've worked with a few photographers in the Virginia area.  i hope to broaden my list with photographers from NY, ATL, and all major fashion industry cities...AND countries.  That's one of my goals!

Q: What qualities do you look for in a man? 
A: I want my soul mate to be God fearing, loving, caring, funny, and compassionate.  Someone who doesn't mind acting a fool with me; someone who supports my dreams and has the want to help me achieve those dreams; Someone who listens and tells me like it is, but in a loving and comforting way.  Everyone needs to know the truth, no matter how hard it is to take, but there is a way you can tell someone the honest truth about themselves without being hard on them...my personal opinion.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: My idea of a romantic evening is just being alone in the presence of that special person.  Holding one another and just being together.  The most intimate moment, to me, is when the both of you don't feel the need to engage in the "physical", but just being with each other is enough.

Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you? 
A: I was on my high school's dance team. We were getting ready to perform during our half time show at one of the football games. We started to practice our kick line routine.  I went to kick and the next thing I know, I'm on the ground. I kicked too hard and both feet came from under me.  It was so embarrassing.  But then, once my butt hit the concrete, I farted. Luckily, no one heard me but I hope no one smelled me either...lol

Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
A: Graduating college is one of the best things that have ever happened to me.  I finished in 4 years and seeing the reaction on my parent's faces was priceless.  It meant so much to me to see them proud.

Q: Who is your favorite male R&B artist? 
A: I love Justin Timberlake.

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? 
A: In 5 years, I plan to have my cosmetology license, I plan to be signed to a well known modeling agency, and I also plan on having my Master's Degree.  Also, Lord willing, I plan on being in a committed relationship or maybe even engaged!

Comments