AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - "Zahra"

 
Name: Zahra Elise
Age: 19
Hometown: Virginia Beach
Height: 5'6
Weight: 130
Cup: A
Waist: 27
Hips: 37
Shoe: 8
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Mixed
Skin color: caramel/light
 
Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I've actually only been modeling for about a year now. My mother was a model before she had me and she's always pushed me in that direction and I just never acknowledged the thought until a year ago. 

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.
A: I prefer creative, fashion, advertising, and themed photo shoots like Americas next top model all of which paid of course. I've never done runway but I'm definitely open for bookings for it though. I have my first video this month on the 18th.
 
Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Chance Green, Ricky LeBaron, Impressions Photography, Marcel Anthony, & LenzCapture.
 
Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A: I don't look for anything on a man besides for him to catch my attention, make me laugh and have his self together.
 
Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: I've never thought about it but I'd have to say a good meal, a trip to the beach for ice cream and a chat and maybe a movie. That sounds like a night to me.
 
Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?
A: Falling asleep in class freshman year and jumping in my desk from a dream I had of an earthquake I thought felt real lol I asked everyone after I jumped If they felt that earthquake. Lol
 
Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
A: Having my son 
 
Q: Who is your favorite male R&B artist?
A: I don't really have a favorite but I guess I'll say Chris Brown 

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: Married on a beach, relaxing from all my photo shoot travels while my children play in the sand. 

Bookings:
www.iamzahraelise.com 
www.facebook.com/iamzahraelise 
Twitter & IG: @iamzahraelise 

Comments