AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - "Staece"


Name: Staece Amore
Age: 26
Hometown: Osage, IA
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 130
Cup: D
Waist: 26
Hips: 40
Shoe: 8
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: European mix (British, Bohemian, Scandinavian, Iberian)
Skin color: Light with olive tones

 
Q & A's..
 
Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: About 5 years, and yes I always dreamed of modeling but never had the confidence.
 
Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.
A: Whatever gets me paid or has me feeling good. I don't discriminate. Yes, I've done runway throughout Georgia and in New York City.  I've been in independent, mainstream, and international videos including Travis Porter (Go Shorty Go, My Team Winning), Currency ft Wale (What It Look Like), TI, Nelly, 2chainz (Country A N), Verse Simmonds ft Akon (Keep It 100), Young Throwback, Pluto Star (ILY), Coldheart, Benzo e Fifo (Dame Un Chance), Tray Chaney, Caddy Da Don (Powder Meth Blow), Shanelle (F me Daddy), Trock (Throw it Back)
 
Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Cuemadi, Sean Cummings, Shawn Darnell, C Clark, many more.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A: Someone with the same ultimate goals, ethics and dreams as me, with passion, drive and dedication.  Someone who can communicate but also knows how to show me his true self through actions. 
 
Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: I just want to feel special in whatever we do, give me that feeling.
 
Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you? 
A: In middle school I had a crush on a boy and he told me to come sit with him at a basketball game. Little did I know it was a setup, he had started dating one of the "popular" girls who walked over with all her friends asking me why I was sitting with her bf and why I thought he would ever like someone like me. Everyone got up, even people I thought were my friends and left me sitting there by myself, feeling stupid.  
 
Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
A: My son, Jaelen.
 
Q: Who is your favorite male R&B artist?
A: Pluto Star aka Je'Are
 
Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: Happy, and thats all that matters. I have about a million plans so we'll see.
 
---
 
IG: @staece    
Facebook: www.facebook.com/staeceamore
Other Links:  http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/701133

Comments