AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - "Tokyo"


Name: Tokyo
Age: 25
Hometown: Los Angeles, CA
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 140
Cup: 36 DD
Waist: 28
Hips: 41
Shoe: 8
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: African American
Skin color: Carmel 
 
Q & A's..
 
Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I've model on and off for 6 years and it was just always something second nature to me!
 
Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.
A: Sexy, print, and runway I love modeling anything as long as it's tastefully done!
 
Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Some of the best :)
 
Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A: Humble, spiritual ambitious and a guys that loves and cherish me.
 
Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Just being at home or somewhere secluded and intimate with roses and surrounded by water with the man I love.

Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?
A: Lol me falling in front of the guy I had a crush on!

Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
A: Well, besides being blessed overall one of them is being crowned "XXL Eye Candy of the Year", but there's so many great thing that has happened to me I'm humble in life period :)

Q: Who is your favorite male R&B artist?
A: It's most definitely The Weeknd!!

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: Owning a few companies being happily married with children!!

Comments