AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - "Ashley Danyielle"


Name: Ashley Danyielle
Age: 28
Hometown: Atlanta,GA
Height: 5'3
Weight: 115
Cup: 36
Waist: 22
Hips: 36
Shoe: 6
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: African American/Black
Skin color: Brown
 
Q & A's..
 

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I've been modeling for 6 years (off and on) and I absolutely love it, I've been practically modeling since I was in college, so being in front of a camera is normal for me.
 

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.
A: I prefer bikini styled photoshoots...lingerie is sexy but, a bikini suits me a little better. Although, I'm not tall enough to do runway modeling...I have been in music videos with rappers such as Lil Scrappy, 2 Chainz, Twista, OSB, and some others. 
 
Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Wow, pretty much all of the popular ones such as ecm, cclarkphotography, visual cocktail, fsphotography, derrick clegg, jk, hollywoodsie, and many more!
 
Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A: I like someone that is super smart but, not too nerdy...I also love being around someone that has a good sense of humor. If you can make me laugh and your intelligent than you have my heart.
 
Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details...
A: A nice walk on the beach or sitting in the park, enjoying some ice cream,
and having a deep conversation.


Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?
A: Breaking a nail during a photoshoot and I actually didn't notice it until after the 4th picture was snapped. It made my hand look so awkward but, photo editing always does the magic so there were no worries [Laugh]

Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
A: Being honored and nominated for my modeling work... in the urban industry I'm known as the model with the most versatile portfolio due to my work ethic. I've done fashion, swimwear, pin up, glamour, life style, and themed work (I'm not just your average urban hip hop model).
 
Q: Who is your favorite male r&b artist?
A: Trey Songz hands down!

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: Hmm...I want it to be a surprise so I'll just say that
my fans are going to have to wait and see. Promises are made to be broken but, goals are made to be accomplished.


 
Links:
Twitter - @AshleyDanyielle

Comments

Post a Comment