AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Sigdia Santiago

 
Name: Sigdia Santiago
Age: 23
Hometown: Deltona, Florida
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 108
Cup: 32 DD
Waist: 25
Hips: 34
Shoe: 6
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Puerto Rican
Skin color: Fair skin
Links:  IG @ssantiago_22 ; Twitter @ssantiago_22
 
Q & A's..
 
Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A:  Iv been modeling now 4years and yes I use to be a little heavier after I lost the weight I was more dedicated.
 
Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.
A: I prefer fashion shoots and shooting for street wear its a little more fun and punk, I have not done runway but I have done 2 music videos for local artist.
 
Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I've worked with Deon Jackson (IG:@oh_dii) also Jaycob Sierra (IG:@jaycobsierra) and a few more but these two are my favorite.
 
Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A: A man must be funny and not boring, someone always smiling and thinks positive.
 
Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: I'm not much of a romantic person, a walk on the beach after a delicious meal would be good enough for me, experiencing nature is by far the best romantic moments.
 
Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?
A: In New York blocking a drive way can get very serious.. Someone was parked right in front of my drive way and I couldn't park so I took a washable marker n wrote on the mirror "active drive way" come to find out it was my land lords car and he had caught me writing on his window! Very embarrassed!
 
Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
A: Best thing that has happened to me is life.
 
Q: Who is your favorite male R&B artist?
A: My fav R&B singer has to be The Weeknd
 
Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: In 5years I will be higher in my modeling career hopefully with an agency that we can grow together and living with my husband and planning on having children.

Comments