AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Desana Moses



Name: Desana M
Age: 25
Hometown: France
Height: 5"4
Weight: 135
Cup: 
36C
Waist: 25
Hips: 45
Shoe: 7.5
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Hispanic/Caribbean
Skin color: brown
 
Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I'm in modeling for years now it started out as a child modeling forget kids and Old Navy then I decided to go into music videos,eye candy modeling and print modeling when I turn 20

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.
A: I enjoy all types of shoots especially ones with a theme music videos come here or there they are normally fun because you can network with many different people and meet new people as well.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Frank Antonio facet studios ShawnDarnell Charles Gardner Maria Scott as well as many others... The list could go on I've shot with different ones all around the country

Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A: I like my man to be honest clean not a social media person and to have a decent job stable household as well

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Maybe a dinner on the beach with some candle lights horseback riding wine and a nice course meal relaxing

Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?
A: Probably when I fell down the stairs at a crime I heels were too high and I tripped not cool LOL

Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
A: The best thing that has ever happened to me is been good luck and my support and surroundings and I have around me

Q: Who is your favorite male r&b artist?
A: I like Tyrese, Usher Rkelly and a lot of old school R&B as well

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: I will be opening up a clothing boutique and salon on wheels soon so I'm hoping I will be a young successful businesswoman

Twitter: @Desana88
IG: @DesanaMoses
Model Mayhem: Desana Moses

Comments