AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Joie Sunshine


Name: Joie Sunshine
Age: 30
Hometown: Miami,Florida
Height: 5'1
Weight: 120
Cup: 34 D
Waist: 28"
Hips: 32"
Shoe: 7
Eye color: hazel
Ethnicity: Italian, German and Cuban
Skin color: light olive


Q & A's..


Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I've been modeling for two years now. It started as something to do for fun and turned into a second job .

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.
A: My favorite style to shoot is Pin-Up, but in always up for trying new things . I've never done runway, but I would love to try it out. I've done a couple of music videos but they aren't my favorite because they take a long time to film.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I've worked with a large number or photographers who shoot in various styles. Roy Varga, 5th Ace Photography, NX photography and Starry Night Photography to name a few.  The list is long.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A: Brains and a sense of humor are at the top of the list . I also like the rugged look, with a five o'clock shadow and tattoos. Any interest in cars and guns are also a plus .

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Romantic isn't really my thing. I find it cheese and awkward .

Q: What is your favorite TV show?
A: Ru Paul's Drag Race !!!

Q: If you could have any "super powers" what would it be? Why?
A: Definitely the ability to fly . I love to travel so being able to fly anywhere at any time would be amazing .

Q: Who is your favorite music artist (any genre) ?
A: That's a tough one. I'm into so many different types of music it's hard to pick. I guess I would have to say The Beatles.

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 3 years?
A: Tattooing and traveling the world .

Instagram: @joie_sunshine
Facebook: joie.sunshine2
Twitter: @joie_sunshine

Comments