AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Jalyiah Mone


Name: Jalyiah Moné
Age: 18
Hometown: Orlando
Height: 5'3
Weight: 110
Cup: 34D
Waist: 24
Hips: 28
Shoe: 7
Eye color: dark brown
Ethnicity: mainly African american
Skin color: caramel

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've
always wanted to do?
A: I've been modeling on and off for about 4 years now.  Yes , I've always had liked being photographed. It's second nature for me.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If
so explain.
A: I prefer shoots for clothing designers. No I haven't however I was asked to be in a hair show.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I've worked with many photographers however the best one I worked with would be @purplevibesstudio

Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A: honesty is the best policy. Where I'm from you cant find that very much.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: I'm a down to earth type of girl. Take me out to dinner or for a walk on the beach and let me stare into your eyes.. That's really all I need.

Q: What is your favorite TV show?
A: OMG. Pretty little liars of course.

Q: If you could have any "super powers" what would it be? Why?
A:  Lie detector, super speed, and invisibility. These are just things that I have always found to be cool. But I really would want to have magic, haha.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist (any genre) ?
A:  Kevin gates, drake? I'm more of a hip hop/ rap kind of girl.

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 3 years?
A: in the next 3 years I see my dreams being accomplished. I believe this year is my year. I want to see myself in music videos, and modeling for many huge clothing designers.

---

IG: @JalyiahMone

Comments