AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Tabatha Robinson


Name: Tabatha Robinson
Age: 23
Hometown: Bronx, NY
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 117
Cup: D
Waist: 25"
Hips: 32"
Shoe: 6 1/2
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Black and white
Skin color: Caramel  

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: 3 years and no I after one photos hoot I fell in love with the camera

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.
A: I do a lot of music videos, hip hop . A lot of shoots to promote clothing lines and designers

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Frank Antonio

Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A: Smart, funny, love to surprise me, honest, chemistry, stability.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Flowers, candles, dinner, champagne

Q: What is your favorite TV show?
A:  Love & Hip-Hop

Q: If you could have any "super powers" what would it be? Why?
A: Control time. There's not enough time in my days to do everything I want.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist (any genre)? 
A: Future

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 3 years?
A: Opening my consignment store

---

IG: @DreamDoll__

Comments

Post a Comment