AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Alina Raine


Name: Alina Raine 
Age: 22
Hometown: Flint, Michigan 
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 150
Cup: 38 C
Waist: 26
Hips: 38
Shoe: 8 1/2
Eye color: Brown 
Ethnicity: African American 
Skin color: Light brown 

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do? 
A: I have been modeling since I was 16 and, yes I have always wanted to model I still have Polaroid pictures as a little girl pretending to model at age 9. 

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I prefer heels, I love thigh highs. Yes, I've done runways I actually starred with runways age 16 I won a talent runway competition singing live and runway I believe it was AMMS. I;ve done numerous runways as well local and celeb.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I have worked with Andre Herrera, Calvin smith, Crowley Walnuts and many more .

Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A: I love for leadership in a man as In a power figure I love a man who has the power to lead others, strength, loyalty, consistency, loving and very private . 

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: My idea of a romantic evening is a normal night at home, eating snacks and watching movies together under one another. Also private place somewhere overlooking the city, having a conversation and taking in the sight, I'm very simple I guess.

Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?
A: The most embarrassing thing that has happened to me is one time I was sewing in my own extensions and was in the midst of seeing the net on the braids and heard noise in my home with my sisters and figured it was a normal day and they were playing and I opened my door to see my boyfriends (ex as of now) best friend who was currently dating my sister and he yelled "Oweeee" . OMG it was the most terrifying moment of my life lol , I think I died a thousand deaths . 

Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
A: The best thing that has ever happened to me was having my son. Absolutely, the best moment of my life. 

Q: Who is your favorite male r&b artist?
A: My favorite R&B artists is August Alsina, Bryson Tiller, PartyNextDoor. and others.. I couldn't choose just one . 

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: The next 5 years I see me with a lingerie line, A lot more photo shoots and videos, a book release, watching myself on TV .

___


IG: @Alina_Raine
Facebook: Daziah Dean

Comments