AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Tianna More


Name: Tianna More
Age: 20
Hometown: Spartanburg, SC
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 123
Cup: 32 B
Waist: 26
Hips: 37
Shoe: 6.5
Eye color: Blue
Ethnicity: Black/ Native
Skin color: Caramel

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A:I've been seriously modeling for only one year, and my passion for modeling really developed over time.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I really prefer natural lit, none studio shoots even though I rarely ever do them lol. I've done runways but it's not my forte, and I have done a couple of videos. I love doing videos.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I've worked with Marcel Anthony, Derrick Clegg, Alcole Studios, Inergee Studios, and a few others.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A: I look for power in a man, and dignity. I love a man that carries himself like a king, with intellect, and charm.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: So many things are romantic to me, but maybe a luxury hotel room, rose petals all over the floor and bed, a nice bubble bath, then steak and lobster for dinner and chocolate dipped strawberries for dessert.

Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?
A: I honestly embarrass myself tremendously every day ! lol

Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
A: Becoming a model, and getting into building my Brand through social media just because it has opened me up to so many opportunities.

Q: Who is your favorite male r&b artist?
A: Miguel hand down, I have a lot of love for him.

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: I don't see myself in a specific place, because that would put a limit on what I can do. If I saw myself anywhere it would be reaching the stars and surpassing them.

---

Twitter: @tiannamoreee
Snapchat: blue_notivy
IG: @tiannamoreee

Comments