AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Kaitlan


Name: Kaitlan
Age: 20
Hometown: Corona, California
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 123
Cup: B
Waist: 26
Hips: 30
Shoe: 7
Eye color: brown
Ethnicity: black
Skin color: yellow

--

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I've been modeling for about 3 months now.  At first it wasn't an aspiration in life but I love taking pictures and after my first shoot I was hooked!

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.
A: my favorite shoots would be studio shoots. Outside, adventurous shoots are enjoyable too! I havent been in any videos but would definitely love to! I'm too short for runway unfortunately.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I've worked with two of the coolest photographers in LA. Trokon, @trokonvhill and Jerron, @moneyshotronny. Two very different styles! Amazing work!

Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A:  I look for honesty, thoughtfulness, attentiveness and support in a man.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A:  A romantic evening would be anything very thought out on a guys part that includes food and quality time with a little bit of charm!

Q: What is your favorite TV show?
A: my favorite TV show... That's hard but House of Cards will have to take 1st place!

Q: If you could have any "super powers" what would it be? Why?
A: invisibility would have to be my super power! The idea of being able to be places and hear and see things without anyone knowing is enticing!

Q: Who is your favorite music artist (any genre) ?
A: I definitely don't have a favorite music artist because I listen to just about everything but I love R&B and soul! Jill Scott and D'Angelo are a few of my favorites.

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 3 years?
A: In 3yrs I see myself using my platform and having a beauty line that inspires women of color to embrace who they are and showing little girls that they are beautiful and that God made them just the way they're supposed to be!

--

Instagram & Twitter: @Kaaiit_theGreat

Comments