AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Neta Badd


Name: Neta Badd
Age: you never ask a woman her age
Hometown: Chicago Windy City
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 155 lbs
Cup: B
Waist: 29"
Hips: 57"
Shoe: 8
Eye color: Chestnut Brown
Ethnicity: African American
Skin color: Caramel

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I've been professionally modeling for almost two years now ...I always been told I look like a model so I gave it a serious shot and I've been blessed every since

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.
A: I prefer anything that puts me in front of a camera nbs ..it could be fashion promo or just a regular Photoshoot .. Yea I've walked in three different runway shows and been featured in over 30 visuals and co-directed a few also

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Mike Watson films.jghost productions .big homie films.Himoverthere .some of the hottest in Chicago ..Received a cover once and been published over 8 times in different magazines and blogs

Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A: Honesty loyalty communication drive and good sex

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Movies us chilling while I relax in my fuzzy socks wife beater and vickies eating shrimp pasta and watching all types of movies

Q: What is your favorite TV show?
A: saving hope I'm a lame

Q: If you could have any "super powers" what would it be? Why?
A: to stop the violence my city going through it with the homicides corruption and senseless violence

Q: Who is your favorite music artist (any genre) ?
A: K Camp I love his music

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 3 years?
A: Owning my own management company my nursing degree and happy with my life

---

Facebook: Neta R Badd
IG: @netabadd
Twitter: @netabadd24
SnapChat: @netabadd

Comments