AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Ashana Finesse


Name: Ashana Finesse
Age: Your mother never told you it's not nice to ask a lady her age? Lol
Hometown: Trinidad
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 160 lbs
Cup: C
Waist: Honestly don't know. Small lol
Hips: Curvy. I don't measure these things lol.
Shoe: 7.5
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Indo-Trinidadian
Skin color: Caramel

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do? 
A: I'm actually an upcoming pop/trap/edm artist , but I dabble in the field of modeling and acting. Modelling plays a vital role when you're In the music industry. I wanted to be one of those skinny models when I was younger.... thick girls winning now though lol.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I like abstract shoots ,things that are more out of the box i also like high fashion shoots honestly once the concept can capture my curves properly I'm down with it lol

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I've done some work with J Hamilton Photography, Sean John Photography and I.Douglas Photography. I'm a little picky when it comes to photographers. I have some more shoots scheduled for this year with more photographers.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A: Sense of humor, good listener, supportive, humble, handsome obviously lol

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: A long walk on the beach. Lol. Just kidding. I like a movie night at home with some wine and Netflix.

Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?
A: I don't turn up in the club and I don't drink alcohol often but I did for my 20th birthday, I got so twisted and thought I swallowed one of my hoop earrings lmaooo.

Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
A: My boyfriend, before he came into my life I was in a dark place of depression. No matter what happens with us in the future I would always be grateful to him.

Q: Who is your favorite male R&B artist?
A: Hands down. CHRIS BROWN 💃

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: I see myself being on a vma stage performing. Empowering thick women to love themselves more and a successful organization that helps homeless dogs worldwide.

---

SnapChat: AshanaFinesse
IG: Ashana_01

Comments