AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Inesha Zhanelle



Name: Inesha Zhanelle
Age: 21
Hometown: Maryland
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 121
Cup: D
Waist: Small
Hips: Not sure
Shoe: 7
Eye color: Dark Brown
Ethnicity: Black
Skin color: Caramel

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I have been modeling for about a year now. It was never something i actually saw myself doing but, i was encouraged by multiple people and decided to give it a shot.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I mainly prefer doing fitness shoots. I love being able to show my progress and inspire others to be healthy and to get in shape.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: @McarsonPhotography @Keithsaunders

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: Goal Orientated. Great sense of humor. Educated.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: I love doing anything spontaneous and out of the ordinary. I prefer a workout date ending with a healthy cooked meal.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: Vampire Diaries

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Dej Loaf. Banks

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: If I were an animal I would be a white horse. I think a white horse represents strength and beauty.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: This year my main focus is my YouTube channel. I want to be able to show people all around the world different workouts for different body types, home workouts and plenty of meal preps. My website is in progress at the moment. Through my website you will be able to book me for different gigs and i will also be selling different merchandise.

---

IG: @Ineshazhanelle

Website: www.ineshazhanelle.com

Comments

Post a Comment