AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Jas


Name: Jas
Age: 23
Hometown: Virginia Beach, VA
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 125-130lbs...don't really check that often
Cup: C
Waist: Small
Hips: Not sure exactly
Shoe: 7.5
Eye color: Dark Brown
Ethnicity: African American
Skin color: Golden/Caramel

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: Ehhh..I'd say about a year. Photographers just recently started asking me to shoot this past year and people have encouraged me to get into it more but it's just something I do for fun.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I've mainly done shoots outside and those are always interesting...but I'd love to try some dope studio shots with crazy lighting. Never done runway. Recently did a video shoot for my homeboy @DKGbeats new song "Little Booty Judy."

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: @Niqko @Imagezeverything @Druswordislaw @The_montrel_effect @_wheretheproof and I have a shoot with @Mass_hysteria418 this weekend

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: Has to make me laugh (even though I laugh at everything), goal orientated, open-minded, FAITHFUL and someone who just makes me happy.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: I don't really have a specific image of a romantic evening in my head. Maybe something spontaneous πŸ€— If I can tell you put some thought into it and it was from the heart, then I'll be happy. πŸ’•

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: Pretty much obsessed with "Shameless" at the moment!

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Prince πŸ’œ

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: Probably a cheetah because it's always been my favorite animal.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: I've been working on thinking and speaking more positively and leading an all around healthier life. I definitely want to travel more. I also want to refocus on my passion and grow my business GemHairByJas, LLC. πŸ’Ž I sell amazing quality bundles and wigs. You can check out my website and IG below. :)
------
IG: @gemhairbyjas
Website: ✨ www.GemHairByJas.com  ✨

Comments