AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Jarohnya


Name: Jarohnya
Age: 27
Hometown: Richmond, VA
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 147
Cup: 34
Waist: 26"
Hips: 38"
Shoe: 6 1/2
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: African American
Skin color: Chocolate

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: Ive been modeling since 2012 this is nothing i ever saw me doing because I'm so shy.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.. 
A: I prefer eye candy shoots classy and sexy. I'm not a runway model don't have the body type and yes I've done videos.

Q: What photographers have you worked with? 
A: I'm very picky with my selection of photographers so I've always kept my circle small I've worked with @rafeese, @cclarkfotos1, @mrhqfilmz and @virgilodell just to name a few.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: I look for a person that has the same motivation and goals as i do. I look for a hardworker, a dependable and reliable person and of course loyalty.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details.. 
A: I love to eat so the perfect evening would be just going out to eat and a movie.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch? 
A: Lockup. LOL.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Don't really have a favorite but i like Tory Lanez, Bryson Tiller, Drake,Young Thug...

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why? 
A: I would be a butterfly because i love where they come from and turn into a beautiful sight.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: This year I will finish my commitments.

---

IG: @jarohnya
Facebook: @jarohnya

Comments