AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Sharne



Name: Sharné Jimenez
Age: 18
Hometown: Norfolk, Virginia 🌊
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 140
Cup: A
Waist: 27
Hips: 40
Shoe: 7.5
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Puerto Rican , Native American, African American
Skin color: Golden/Carmel 🍯

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do? 
A: Almost a year I was always encouraged to give it a try and one day I was asked to shoot and it just went from there.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.. 
A: Im open to everything but runway I'm kinda iffy I think I'm to clumsy it's not totally crossed out though.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: @_wheretheproof @prdxphotography @zainamonet ... all three are very amazing and talented.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other? 
A: Someone that can make me laugh of course and a good since of intellect.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Something simple yet spontaneous, like a walk on the beach and dinner.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: The Originals, it's on Netflix.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist? 
A: I don't have one, my music choice is so diverse it's hard to choose one. I LOVE MUSIC. ❤️

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: I'd be a panther because I may be pretty and all but don't get me angry.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year? 
A: Make sure that I cut all unnecessary stress out of my life , also take advantage of all the amazing opportunities just waiting to be taken.

---

Twitter: @xxReinaaa
IG: @xx.reina
SC: @passthedutchess 💖

Comments

  1. excelente trabalho e continue a enviar alguns vídeos mais! Eu também tenho um canal sinta-se livre para conferir que eu adoraria ser amigos do YouTube!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment