AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Coco


Name: Coco
Age: 26
Hometown: Norfolk, VA
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 140
Cup: DD
Waist: 30
Hips: 40
Shoe: 8.5
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Mixed
Skin color: fair skinned


Q & A's..


Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I've been modeling since I was little, I use to do competitions & pageants. I always thought if I could make a living off my looks then life would be easy lol

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I prefer abstract Photoshoots, stuff you don't see every day. I've done a couple runways, only local stuff. Same with music videos, I worked with local artists.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: There's quite a few honestly I couldn't even name them all

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: Definitely not looking for a significant other lol but if I were it would be someone genuine, honest, & ambitious.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Anything that has had right put into it

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: Lucifer, Blind Spot, & Criminal Minds

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Eminem

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: A white tiger no doubt

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: Travel, & leave the house lol

---

IG: @_feisty_
Twitter: @coco_feisty

Comments