AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Etavia



Name: Etavia Funj Anderson
Age: 20
Hometown: Emporia, VA
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 120
Cup: 34C
Waist: 30
Hips: 32
Shoe: 7
Eye color: light brown
Ethnicity: Black/Indian
Skin color: African American

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I've been modeling as long as I can remember and this was always something I dreamed about doing since I was a little girl.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I prefer different types of shoots because I can finesse any style am given . I have done runway and videos for a different variation of fashion shows down to little venues and I've currently did a couple videos for local artist around the 757.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I have worked with a numerous number of photographers ...Some I worked with them to help them start off but also to help brand myself .

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: I look for hard work , dedication , flexibility , adventurous , creativity & a bit of humor .

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: My Idea of an romantic evening is , enjoying  each other's company , & being in a setting where you are both comfty but have the chance to really appreciate your significant other ...Just give me roses and a nice dinner where I can get fancy at followed by a night in the stars ..That's all the romantic I need ...

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: Favorite TV show to watch would have to be "Empire".

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: My favorite music artist as of right now would have to be tink

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: If I were an animal I would love to be a beautiful butterfly because I get to breeze freely throughout the world and people aren't afraid of them and actually love them

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: What I would do differently than last year would be to become even more comfortable in my skin and take my business prospective of everything I do to the next level and develop more options for myself that I lacked before .

--

Twitter: Bhaddass_tae
SC: huneyy_cocainee
IG: huneyy_cocainee_

Comments