AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Miss Keys


Name: Miss Keys
Age: 27
Hometown: Hampton, VA
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 145
Cup: 36 D
Waist: 26
Hips: 38
Shoe: 8.5
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: African American
Skin color: Brown

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I have been modeling since I was about 18, I used to love watching Top Model but the career came by accident

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I love commercial shoots. It allows me to be creative and have fun but still feel sexy. I have done both runway and videos but prefer videos.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I have worked with C&C photography, Gifted Imagez, and more. I hate  name calling because I have worked with so many talented photographers. I don't want to leave any one out

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: I love for honesty, drive, intelligence, and a certain touch of sexy

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Ideally, though cliché, I really enjoy walks on the beach. A conversation that peaks my interest, and trying new foods. Creating a new memory is always romantic

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: I actually don't watch tv but I am a YouTube junkie. My current bing is early 2000s sitcoms like Moesha, The Parkers, One on One etc

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Myself? lol Jk but the Beyoncé of course

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: Id be King of the Jungle. There's can be only one of me at the top and I can be just as vicious to protect the ones I care about

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: I will strive to achieve happiness instead finances. Money does not equate happiness and this year I learned that lesson

---

IG: Ohitskeys
FB: Kay Smith / OriginalMsKeys
SnapChat: Ohitskeys
misskeys.bandcamp.com

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154702534336299&id=596686298

Comments