AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Victoria

Name: Victoria
Age: 22
Hometown: San Diego, CA
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 105 lbs
Cup: A/B
Waist: 25
Hips: 34
Shoe: 8
Eye color: Dark brown
Ethnicity: Black
Skin color: Light brown

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I have been modeling for just under a year. When I started modeling I did so to improve my self-esteem and how I saw myself. I was always told that I should model but seeing is sometimes believing. As a result, I challenged myself and grew immensely as a more confident and strong woman.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I love trying new concepts and collaborating with other professionals but my favorite shoots are beauty shoots. I have done a couple of runways shows and would love to do more! I also was casted for 2 national Ritz Crackers' commercials and a music video for Miss Keys, an up and coming R&B performer.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I am very greatful to have worked with over 20 photographers in the DMV area some of whom are Jim Setzer, Dante Lucas, DWSnapshot, Brian Brown, The Art of Imagery photographers Damien Smith and Ari Williams, Ju Clayton, Elm Diaz, and Ed Lee.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: What I desire in a significant other is someone who is dependable, kindhearted, giving, can make me laugh, has the drive to succeed, wants to grow, can hold deep conversations, loves the simple things in life but also loves an adventure, and supports me as much as I support them.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: My favorite dates involve a nice view, good food, and deep conversations with the one I love. I enjoy going on walks and dancing to slow music. Just spending quality time with that special someone is enough for me.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: I like crime shows like Law and Order SVU. But I seldom watch TV anymore. I read a lot books.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Bruno Mars is so incredible! I admire and respect him immensely.

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: I want to say a hummingbird because I love the thought of flying freely and being colorful but then I think of the food chain and have to rethink my answer.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: This year I will start graduate school and shoot more work to be published than I did last year. My craft is important to me so I'll always be honing my skills but I want to do more paid work and branch out to working in other states.

---

IG: @Mistori_06

Comments