AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Brieale


Name: Brieale Scott
Age: 21
Hometown: Houston, TX
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 160
Cup: B
Waist: 28
Hips: 38
Shoe: 8
Eye color: Hazel
Ethnicity: Black/Japanese
Skin color: Light/Medium

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do? 
A: I haven't been modeling very long, but I have been doing photo shoots here and there. I'm really trying to put myself out there, but it's pretty difficult where I'm living now and being in the military.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I'm open it anything involving fashion, glam, and make up. I've had opportunities for a few runway shows, but I don't really think that's for me, but I wouldn't mind it.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I've worked with a handful of local photographers. Nobody with a big name... yet!

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: I need realness bottom line. I want him hilarious, dark skinned, tall, and with a big heart. To be understanding. Someone who loves his family and holds myself and his homies down. I don't like ignorance, and overly confident men, they disgust me lol. But to clear everything, I'm NOT looking lol.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: JUST FEED ME LOL. I'm not too romantic myself, and I don't expect him to be either. It's the little things that matter to me, although a nice surprise here and there would be nice.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: Right now I'm finishing Shameless and I like Queen of the South. And no I've never seen Power lol.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist? 
A: I don't think I have a favorite. I have a very diverse taste in music so if you're with me you'll here a little bit of everything.

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: A giraffe lol. Them mfs are hilarious and I love them!

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: Go get it instead of imagining what it could be. Change the situations I don't like. And of course to be closer to God.

---

SnapChat: uhbroccoli
IG: @brie.scottie
Twitter: @bigheadbrie
Facebook: Brieale Scott

Comments