AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Khadija


Name: Khadija Azzam
Age: 21
Hometown: Monrovia, Liberia
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 115 lbs
Cup: B/C
Waist: 23
Hips: 32
Shoe: 8
Eye color: Dark Brown
Ethnicity: Liberian, Lebanese, Mauritanian
Skin color: Caramel Brown

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I've been professionally modeling for 4 years now. This wasn't something I really took seriously until every where, and i mean EVERY WHERE, i went people would tell me to consider modeling, or if i was a model. I think the two unique incident was when I was involved in a fender bender, a state trooper ran my license, returned to my car and said "you should really consider modeling". Another time was when I went to look for a shadowing job at the Naturopathic Med school, I asked if the had any opportunities for me to have experience in the field i was studying (Biology) and the ladies at the front desk looked at me confused saying "why are you eve in here? you should be looking for a modeling angecy" That's when I said "okay my angels are definitely talking to me. This is confirmation because my own field of study is telling me to go model.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I prefer CREATIVE shoots the most, and also high fashion, urban, and dark moody shoots. I've done both runway (local designers, nothing too extra) and videos. I did a fashion show for this Liberian fashion designer in Maryland for a Christmas program. if was fun due to the different props we used. Then I did another runway show in Richmond, VA with the Serene Culture. I was recommended by rotate clothing line to a couple other designers and modeled their pieces in the show. As far as videos, I've worked with one person when it comes to music videos and he goes by Mack Bz, be on the look out for him! he's an upcoming rapper from Compton working alongside with Lamont Fleming and Young Prince Charles. Its absolutely fun being in music videos but it gets a little uncomfortable when the artist has a significant other...they tend to not like you sometimes if they don't understand the business aspect of this industry. So they automatically judge you and refuse to even get to know you.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Man oh man, gotta start with the OGs. @visionaryclif on IG was the first photographer I worked with, while I was his first model. The reason why I am where I am today, he resides in California at the moment. Moving on down to Richmond area I've worked with: @misterfili @theboyintime @antonioknoxx @edleephotos @photoartphotography @souleil @4thnumeral @oneshotokdeal @carveyaownlane @thekingimage @mackbz @rougejungle @shawnblazevisionz @afropixx_photography ...up in NOVA area @undergroundmarketclthco in Liberia @kiki_the_hippie @morganawingard and in Detroit @drosimantikos

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: Honestly, I just need a balance. I need a man who has stability in this physical realm, but can feed my soul in the spiritual realm. Those are the two main things.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: My idea of a romantic evening would have be being spontaneous. I love travel and adventures. The perfect night cap would be star gazing, swimming in a body of water if outdoors; or lit candles, smooth 90s R&B/HipHop playlist with and nice home cooked meal with red wine if indoors. But I fall more on the adventure side, so TRAVELING IT IS!

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: I don't watch TV LOL haven't owned a TV since 2009, so I can't really say Power is my favorite TV show...cause it's the only show I really know, BUT I do like Power a lot.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Again, I haven't really tuned in on TV, music, entertainment in years. I don't have a favorite but singing wise: Erykah Badu, SZA, Beyonce, Mariah Carey, Rihanna rapping wise: Joey Badass, Mick Jenkins, BIG KRIT, and Kendrick Lamar. for both singing and rapping: ME lol (i do a little music as well)

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: I'd have to pick three here: 1. Lion, because I am Leo..we carry the same qualities as a lion. 2. Wolf, because they're majestic looking, they're about family (packs). 3. Horse/Stallion, because they're very intelligent creatures, they were my FIRST favorite animal, and they're based on respect. You respect them, then they will respect you. Reason for those three is because I love how independent they are and they're obviously my favorite animals.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: There's a difference between moving in silence, and moving in secrecy. I've have always moved in silence (people knew what I do as a model, I would drop sneak peeks of my music, and post pictures of my art...but they wouldn't know when I worked on those things)...This year I wanna move more in secrecy, kinda just work work work without anyone knowing that I'm working. I want people to think i've fallen off, so when I come back, I create a shock wave. Its the art of war...

---

IG / Twitter / Facebook / Snapchat: @khadijaangel

Comments